Science Week – Haribo Investigation
Whole School Experiment – March 2021
Children planned their own working scientifically experiment using Haribo. They went through the following process:
- What would you like to know about Haribo?
- How can we make it into a science experiment?
- What are you hoping to find out?
- How will you carry out the experiment?
- What resources will you need?
- How long will it take?
- Make a prediction
- Carry out the investigation
- Record your results
- Discuss your results and what you have learnt
- Next steps… Would you like to take the investigation further? What would you do? What would you do differently if you were to do the experiment again?